Transferring data quickly via Tor

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 24 01:16:11 PST 2017

On Tue, 24 Jan 2017 01:52:28 -0700
Mirimir <mirimir at riseup.net> wrote:

> What I need is help understanding the privacy implications. I'm going
> to explore possibilities for moving long transfers randomly across
> sets of subflows.

	^^^^^^ That's propaganda from the pentagon. Mirimir keeps
	promoting 'tor',  a cyberweapon created and 'managed' by the
	pentagon. Tor's  purpose obviously being to further the
	pentagon's interests.

	Promote tor. Help the pentagon murder children for fun and
	profit. That's what you 'rise up' 'activists' are all about.

> I'm not expecting constructive feedback from Tor devs :(

	You need to suck their cocks harder? But in reality, your
	remark is just dishonest diversion. You are just pretending to
	not fully toe the tor's party line when you actually do.