#RichardSpencerPunchingBag [Was: Re: The (Western) Empire: free speech, holocaust denial, jail in 14 countries]

Razer g2s at riseup.net
Mon Jan 23 16:52:11 PST 2017

On 01/23/2017 12:15 PM, John Newman wrote:

> The onus is not on Razer to disprove your ahistorical nonsense. I didn't mention the curious fact about the jewish finns and the nazis to bolster your bullshit.
>
> Have a horrible fucking day :)
>

> John

Wouldn't have even seen this but you responded to 'it'.

It isn't worth the response except to say the Hashtags #RIchardSpencer
and #RichardSpencerPunchingBag are being suppressed by Twitter and FB
because either A> They'd overtake #JustinBieber, B> some safe space
neonazis and their liberal friends complained it would promote violence.
I can tell by the failure of 'dropdown recommendations'. to materialize.
Even on the name.

I want to point out that all the liberals tsk tsked Richard Spencer
being used as Punching Bag but the crickets chirped in their good german
brains when a union organizer in Seattle got shot by one of those
scumbuckets while trying to deescalate a fight... I KNOW which side
liberals are on, and they're perhaps even an easier kill than neonazis,
but I digress...

I also want to point out it's NOT just a fine old American Tradition to
kill fascists...

France, 1980, Documentary: The Red Warriors, France's Antifascist street
gang. They remind me a lot of UAWMF, which wasn't specifically
antifascist... but we had OUR fun.

https://youtu.be/EfDbTgb6uyc

with background info about the Punk and alt-rock scene in Europe at the
time to give everything context. This one's a 360px version with english
subs but if you look around there a playlisted 5 part version on youtube
@ 720px

Teach the children well... Fascists have no rights.

#GoodnightAltRight

Oh yeah, and I have this very well-made flowchart. So simple even a
neonazi can understand it.

Rr