Silicon Valley cyber-alphas dream of leading their own local militia when apocalypse comes

Razer g2s at riseup.net
Mon Jan 23 07:17:14 PST 2017

>From Twitter: Yasha Levine, whose a putz, but has a certain cynical
sense of humor I admire.

> Silicon Valley cyber-alphas dream of leading their own local militia
> when apocalypse comes—in reality, they'll be enslaved by their gardener
>
> (“I will probably be in charge, or at least not a slave, when push
> comes to shove.” Nope, you’ll be a slave.)

https://twitter.com/yashalevine/status/823542370226597889

Doomsday Prep for the Super-Rich

Some of the wealthiest people in America—in Silicon Valley, New York,
and beyond—are getting ready for the crackup of civilization

New Yorker:
http://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2017/01/30/doomsday-prep-for-the-super-rich