[TriggerWarning: NeoNazi Zen Troll] "Montana Nazis postpone march..."

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Sun Jan 22 16:56:54 PST 2017

BTW, I am confident they'll get a second chance - they've said they
still plan a march, but if they cuck a second time, dailystormer.com and
Andrew Anglin will essentially be done as any so-called "alt-right
leader" type of person. He won't get a 3rd chance to save his dignity.
Not for anything I say, but that's just how it goes in the land of
"principled humans" - you give up your principles and you "evidently"
(in the eyes of onlookers) never truly held those principles in the
first place. Anglin talks the talk, but he'll only have one more chance
to walk the walk.

  Rights do not live on paper.

  Rights do not even live in words spoken, though the speaking of a
  right may inspire and motivate another to live a right.

  A human right lives only in that moment when a human exercises or
  lives that right he holds as being his to so live.

  No book, no constitution and no amendment can give life to any human
  right, though written words may remind man that he may choose to live
  those rights written and proclaimed.

  Only the actions of living a right, give life to that human right.

  Anon.