I Have a Dream - Martin Luther King, Jr.

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Sat Jan 21 09:10:20 PST 2017

On Jan 21, 2017 10:58 AM, "John Newman" <jnn at synfin.org> wrote:

> > On Jan 20, 2017, at 4:33 PM, Dr. Carl Hart, PhD <drcarlhart at sigaint.org>
wrote:

<SNIP>
John, my love, sorry for disappointing
​ ​
you, but it's another fake account.  See the email address, dear.  The real
Dr. Hart uses his own domain  - drcarlhart.com -  in his email address.
​And t​
here
​are ​
other point
​s​
in common with the fake accounts created by Donald to interact with himself
and his best mate, NaZzzi.
​  :((​

I'll tell Dr. Hart about this fake account and hope he takes adequate legal
provisions against Donald.
​  ​
I don't have his email address, but I will ask.  He already visited my city
few years ago (2014, I think) and is a very charismatic and interesting
neuroscientist.

A curiosity about the Brazilian academic world:  -  Here a little fairy
dies all the times when a PhD use their academic titles in their own email
address.  It's considered ego trip, not elegant here, but it's pretty usual
in the USA.  More cultural differences, hihi!  ;)

About your private answer to Donald
​ and me​
...  Is the guy crazy?
​I am not reading his messages, but it was surprising.  ​
Tramp is definitely NOT handsome!
​ ​
He's an old overweighted man  (see his belly
​​
!),  with very flaccid skin  (see his neck, it's
​pretty ​
disgusting, eeck!),  more wrinkles around the eyes than a
​n old​
Shar-Pei dog and an ugly mouth
​, with no lips​
.  He has a
​ ​
grotesque fake tan, a ridiculously ugly dyed hair
​ ​
and
​ ​
Oompa Loompas are cuter
​ and more useful​
than him.  He's not a white man anymore, he's orange like urine with excess
of betacarotene.
​  Donald probably has very, veeeryyy ugly boyfriends, uuugh!  :((​