Schneier on Russian Hacking - deconstructed

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 18 14:25:59 PST 2017

On Wed, 18 Jan 2017 01:16:38 -0500
Steve Kinney <admin at pilobilus.net> wrote:

> On 01/17/2017 04:49 PM, Bruce Schneier wrote:
> >
> >             CRYPTO-GRAM
> >
> >          January 15, 2017
> >

> > The Obama administration has been more public about its evidence in
> > the DNC case, but it has not been entirely public.
>
> To date I have seen many assertions, but nothing resembling evidence,
> in support of the allegation that Russia "hacked" the DNC and released
> damaging (but never disclaimed) DNC documents in an effort to
> influence the Presidential election.

	But we can follow that line of evidence-free creative thought,
	or crass  propaganda, and see where it takes us.

	Premise : stalin and putin 'influenced' the great USA
	democratic elections...and got trump elected.

	It must follow then  : trump is a russian spy on the russian
	payroll. Since the russians virtually put him in charge, he
	must owe them something.

	Now, it's quite OK for left wing fascists to parrot pentagon
	propganda regarding 'russian hacking' or 'arab terrists'
	blowing up the WTC, and denounce any 'truther' as a lunatic
	conspiracy theorist,

	But what really sets those people apart is that they have the
	divine right to treat their own evidence-free conspiracy
	theories or war propaganda as True Enlightened Science.