[OT] I Have a Dream - Martin Luther King, Jr.

John Newman jnn at synfin.org
Tue Jan 17 16:56:48 PST 2017

> On Jan 17, 2017, at 7:43 PM, James A. Donald <jamesd at echeque.com> wrote:
>
> James A. Donald <jamesd at echeque.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> After the horrifying bloodbaths of the twentieth century, the doctrines of equality and demotism should be thoroughly and utterly discredited, should be seen as outrageous, shocking, and evil.
>>>
>>> Yet strangely, they are not.
>
>> On 1/18/2017 10:19 AM, John Newman wrote:
>> LOL. The doctrines of equality were the cause of WWI and WWII?
>
> Yes, the doctrines of equality caused those wars, but those wars did not kill anything like a hundred million.  I had in mind the communist bloodbaths in China, Russia, Indochina, Yugoslavia, etc, which were conducted in peacetime after communist victory was entirely secure.

This will be the last email i send to you, because i've just updated my mail filters.

Blaming the disasters of Stalin, Mao, Pol Pot, etc on the doctrines of equality is utterly asinine. These are all examples of ultra totalitarian regimes who mismanaged their way into human suffering on a massive scale. The ideals of equality had nothing to do with it.

Have a nice life. Actually, get fucked ;)