[OT] I Have a Dream - Martin Luther King, Jr.

John Newman jnn at synfin.org
Tue Jan 17 16:19:56 PST 2017

> On Jan 17, 2017, at 6:42 PM, James A. Donald <jamesd at echeque.com> wrote:
>
> After the horrifying bloodbaths of the twentieth century, the doctrines of equality and demotism should be thoroughly and utterly discredited, should be seen as outrageous, shocking, and evil.
>
> Yet strangely, they are not.

LOL. The doctrines of equality were the cause of WWI and WWII? All
states are bad but you in particular have a grudge against ‘demotism',
of course.  I suspect you’re a fucking monarchist (as long as its a white king,
right? Wouldn’t want any sex-crazed Queens ruining things for everybody)

And I wouldn’t speak for others thoughts - how the fuck
would you pretend to know what Razer, or anyone else, is thinking?

Go pray to your Christian God, who doesn’t exist (HOW PROGGY OF
ME), and who, no doubt, in your twisted world view, endorsed the
mass extermination of the Jewish people.  Go pleasure yourself at
your hitler idol, you fucking maniac.

<garbage snipped>