[OT] I Have a Dream - Martin Luther King, Jr.

John Newman jnn at synfin.org
Tue Jan 17 03:54:35 PST 2017

> On Jan 15, 2017, at 2:44 PM, James A. Donald <jamesd at echeque.com> wrote:
>
>> On 1/15/2017 6:18 PM, James A. Donald wrote:
>>> On 1/15/2017 11:20 AM, Cecilia Tanaka wrote:
>>> Do you really think that the color of a person' skin is more important
>>> than their feelings, ideas and actions?
>
> In practice, the consequences of applying the same laws in the same way to people of different races are so disastrous that even progs have one hundred and one hypocritical and ingenious ways of ensuring that different races are subject to different laws, de facto and de jure.
>
> For example, obviously alcohol should be legal for whites, and illegal for feather Indians (native north Americans) and progs have one hundred and one legal rationales for making this happen, for example alcohol is commonly illegal in and near Indian reservations.
>
> Drug laws are enforced very differently for blacks and whites, because drugs have disastrous effects on black communities, but not white communities.  Whites on marijuana do not cause problems for other people, as near to none of them as make no difference.  All blacks on marijuana cause big problems for other people, as near to all of them as makes no difference.

All blacks on marijuana cause "big problems"? Show me a source for that absurd line of bullshit. Have you ever met a black person, you insanely offensive fucking pile of shit?

In addition to being a set of racist screeds that are 99% bullshit and, like all racist dogma in the US, don't even begin to take into account the fact that black people were enslaved for ~250 years, your putrid fucking nonsense has nothing to do with this list.

Why is an asshole like you posting here?