Attention Google re Captchas

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Tue Jan 17 00:07:22 PST 2017

> the only real way to get Google's attention is
> for people (like you) to stop using their services.

No! That is what they want, for you to go quietly into the night,
as but one irrelavant, quiescent and subservient account amongst
hundreds of millions.

But to legitimately bash them, from their own system, in public...
oh ye doth bring forth the gods in your favor.

> As an aside I wish there was an alternative to Android

Strip out all the google shit and recompile.

> The lack of decent apps available as free software

f-droid.org ?