Attention Google re Captchas

Shawn K. Quinn skquinn at rushpost.com
Mon Jan 16 22:57:07 PST 2017

On 01/17/2017 12:42 AM, grarpamp wrote:
> You people are here on this list, reading it, we know this. You are
> one of the biggest corporations in the world. You are ridiculous in
> your wanton use of captchas against tor users.
[...]
> In short, and on behalf of tor users worldwide, *fuck you* google!!!
> You can do better. And pray you be forgiven.

Unfortunately, as long as you keep using Gmail, it rings hollow. If you
are serious about giving Google the middle finger, migrate away from
Gmail to a different email provider, and for that matter migrate away
from as many other Google products/services that you possibly can
(YouTube, Blogger, etc). For videos there's Vimeo among others, and for
blogging there's WordPress.com (or the self-hosted version of WordPress)
among others.

There's also DuckDuckGo for most searches if you want to start giving
Google the finger immediately. DuckDuckGo has never given thrown a
captcha at me when I browse via Tor.

http://www.rantroulette.com
http://www.skqrecordquest.com