[OT] About Colors... And Unicorns! (+ job at Music Hackspace in London!) <3

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Sun Jan 15 18:23:37 PST 2017

So many aggressive discussions about skin colors this week, uff...  So I
decided to remember you how much all the colors are really beautiful.  I do
love rainbows and unicorns, and cooking and baking colorful food is a sweet
fun way of saying "I love you because you make my life more beautiful...  I
love all your colors and no rainbow is more wonderful than you or can bring
more joy to my days..."  <3

Yep, I am testing colorful and beautiful recipes for the Valentine's Day
and for myself, hihi...  <3  <3  <3

#
https://gardensparkle.com.au/unicorns-kitchen-great-unicorn-themed-recipes/

#
http://thefairytaletraveler.com/2016/03/01/rainbow-cupcakes-unicorn-poop-recipes/

#
http://www.cosmopolitan.co.uk/entertainment/g4704/unicorn-cake-recipe-pinterest/
 (This link has an "Unicorn Inspired Ice Cream" recipe, my dear Razer, but
it is not 'that traditional way', hahaha!!  ;D)

#
http://www.popsugar.com/food/Unicorn-Macaron-Recipe-42935733?stream_view=1#opening-slide

#
http://www.delish.com/cooking/recipe-ideas/recipes/a50761/unicorn-hot-chocolate-recipe/

Oh, and I want to copy some of this restaurant ideas, like the colorful
pasta!  https://www.instagram.com/unicornbrand  :D

And this one is for the
​'​
Princess Zzz
​'​
and
​'​
Donald Duck
​'​
, of course!
​  ​
:)

http://www.yourtango.com/2016288929/you-havent-lived-until-you-see-unicorn-horn-sex-toy

Please, bitches, stop disturbing the list with your ridiculous babbling
against black people, African people, Asian people, Muslims, women, etc,
etc.  It's so simple:  -  We are gorgeous, bright and beautiful.  You are
not.  Die with all these envy and hate or learn to manage your feelings
better, in a rational and less childish way.

As I said months ago...  Sorry, I don't respect dumb, stupid and
pretentious people, with a huge complex of superiority and an ego bigger
than Putin's baldness and Tramp's ignorance.  But if you both want to
complain about who has the biggest ego, please, always remember:  -  I am
fabulous, bitches.  You both are donkeys, I am a colorful unicorn.  You
walk, I parade.  You will be dust, I will be shining glitter, la la la...
 <3

Oh,
​forgot to mention, ​
now I am using Pink Himalayan Salt in my recipes!  PINK salt, yay!
​!​
 And I am trying to use the salt in this
​charming​
 way:
https://www.buzzfeed.com/victoriasanusi/marry-me-salt-bae?utm_term=.elJmPREKK#.ghBm6OvNN
 (OK, I know it's meat...  Lots and lots of meat, but
​the cook​
 is
​sexy​
!
)​  ;D

​
I am making some tests with DIY
​Lush style colorful ​
bath bombs and bubble bars,
​but I need more ​
​
​
​time and much more ingredients.  I will share the products recipes if I
get some results cute enough for being good Valentine's gifts!  <3

#
http://www.cosmopolitan.co.uk/beauty-hair/beauty-trends/a45741/dating-girl-obsessed-lush-addict-bath-bomb/

Lush products are amazing, perfect, with awesome results, colors and
smells, but too expensive for most of the consumers.  I will need essential
oils, vegan waxes and pigments, dehidrated flowers, ecological vegetable
butters, biodegradable glitter, lots of love...  Smells, colors,
textures...  Yep, my loved Mirimir, it would be my second dream job, right
after working with comics!  This kind of thing makes my nose, my eyes and
my heart very happy!  :D

Music would be amazing, but I sing really bad and I am not a talented
musician.  Oh, if someone wants to make part of the Music Hackspace in
London, their selection for Freelance Programme Coordinator is open!  :D

<
http://musichackspace.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/MusicHackspaceFreelanceProgrammeCoordinatorjobdescription.pdf

Kisses, hugs and good lovely colors for you all, LESS the homophobic,
mysogynist, Islamophobic racists because my nose is pretty sensitive and I
don't kiss and hug stupid people, who stink and have pee smell, la la la!!
 :D

Ceci
-------
Always be yourself.  Unless you can be an unicorn...  Then always be an
unicorn!  <3