Torproject disease infects WhatsApp - User experience trumps(sic) security

Razer g2s at riseup.net
Sun Jan 15 16:15:17 PST 2017

On 01/15/2017 12:39 PM, Spencer wrote:
> Hi,
>

>> Razer:
>> Torproject disease infects WhatsApp -
>> User experience trumps(sic) security

> Security is a usability issue.

If you really need security a small learning curve is acceptable and
attainable. I also see an insidious trend towards cutting out 32 bit
machines, Meaning po folk ain't entitled. 64 bit isn't inherently more
secure that 32 bit should be 'left behind' for any reason beside... dast
I say... "User base"? (Dast dast!) at the expense of the niche that
really needs the security. Poor folks in authoritarian dictatorships and
such lorded over by US installed strongmen.

Rr