[OT] I Have a Dream - Martin Luther King, Jr.

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Sun Jan 15 15:51:12 PST 2017

On Mon, Jan 16, 2017 at 06:31:41AM +1000, James A. Donald wrote:
> "James A. Donald" <jamesd at echeque.com> wrote:
> >> ........ For blacks to get an education, they need to be
> >> whipped from time to time.  Any black parent with an intact well
> >> functioning family will tell you that.  And that is pretty much what
> >> the Botswanan police will tell you.
>
> On 1/16/2017 5:02 AM, juan wrote:
> >	Priceless. That sort of High Scientific Philosophy is as
> >	enlightened as rayzer's Mud Theories. No wonder both are anti
> >	conspiracy nutcases...
>
> Wander into a largely black American high school classroom.  You will not be
> able to hear yourself speak.  Or think.
>
> A black Botswanan classroom on the other hand ...

I think Juan was hoping for a link or something along the lines of
"well here's a personal anecdote", in order to get stuck into your
theory :)

It sounds like you might have seen some interesting vid, or read some
interesting report or even have seen events, or changes in your own
community over time. Without such "references" we're really just in an
opinion porn discussion...