[OT] I Have a Dream - Martin Luther King, Jr.

James A. Donald jamesd at echeque.com
Sun Jan 15 13:33:58 PST 2017

On 1/16/2017 5:44 AM, James A. Donald wrote:
> In practice, the consequences of applying the same laws in the same way
> to people of different races are so disastrous that even progs have one
> hundred and one hypocritical and ingenious ways of ensuring that
> different races are subject to different laws, de facto and de jure.

Even less can progs endure the disastrous consequences of applying the
same laws to men and women, and they have one hundred and one
hypocritical and ingenious ways of ensuring that different sexes are
subject to different laws de jure, for example VAWA and Title IX, and
treated very differently de facto under what is nominally the same law.

Not only is the marital contract enforced, de jure, on men but not on
women, but ordinary contracts are enforced de facto on men but not on women.

Women are allowed to make their own decisions, but when those decisions
go bad, as they frequently do because women are childish, illogical,
irrational and emotional, white men wind up paying for the costs of
decisions made by women of all races.

Libertarians and Men's Rights Activists argue that we should deal with
this by demanding that women bear the costs of their own decisions, but
when women were emancipated in the Victorian era, we tried that, and the
result was far too many women giving birth in dark alleys in the rain,
so we wound up with the disastrous system we have now, where women of
all races get to make their own decisions, and white men get to pay for
those decisions.

In truth, demanding that women be free to make contracts and also be
held to contracts is as harsh, ridiculous, and unreasonable as demanding
that children be free to make contracts and also be held to contracts,
and everyone intuitively realizes this when it comes to actual practical
cases, even though they claim to disagree with it in theory and in the
abstract.

Fertile age women therefore should always be under the tutelage of
fathers or husbands.  Fertile age women who find themselves without a
father or a husband should be detained in government homes for wayward
girls under government supervision until they can find a husband willing
to take care of them, similar to the Female Factory in late eighteenth
century Australia and early nineteenth century Australia.
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-PC5gXnhkUCk/TaemGnlSI3I/AAAAAAAAACk/oG9pw72yx0g/s1600/moonings.jpg

Women in public should be under the supervision of husband or male kin,
in the sense that if they behave badly it should be easy to find the
responsible male and ask him to take care of the problem, just as we
deal with children that misbehave in public places.
https://heartiste.wordpress.com/2015/01/21/who-bitch-this-is/