[OT] I Have a Dream - Martin Luther King, Jr.

James A. Donald jamesd at echeque.com
Sun Jan 15 11:44:14 PST 2017

On 1/15/2017 6:18 PM, James A. Donald wrote:
> On 1/15/2017 11:20 AM, Cecilia Tanaka wrote:
>> Do you really think that the color of a person' skin is more important
>> than their feelings, ideas and actions?

In practice, the consequences of applying the same laws in the same way
to people of different races are so disastrous that even progs have one
hundred and one hypocritical and ingenious ways of ensuring that
different races are subject to different laws, de facto and de jure.

For example, obviously alcohol should be legal for whites, and illegal
for feather Indians (native north Americans) and progs have one hundred
and one legal rationales for making this happen, for example alcohol is
commonly illegal in and near Indian reservations.

Drug laws are enforced very differently for blacks and whites, because
drugs have disastrous effects on black communities, but not white
communities.  Whites on marijuana do not cause problems for other
people, as near to none of them as make no difference.  All blacks on
marijuana cause big problems for other people, as near to all of them as
makes no difference.

The closer someone's race is to apes, the worse the effect of alcohol
and drugs.  This difference between races is much larger than the
difference between individuals of the same race.

The difference is quite evident even with the highly evolved East
Asians.  Venture capitalists usually suspect that engineers are trying
to scam them (and usually engineers are trying to scam them) so they
like to get drunk with the people they are considering funding, for in
wine their is truth.  But even a small amount of alcohol is apt to make
an East Asian badly behaved and physically ill.  So the highly evolved
East Asians are reluctant to drink enough that you can rely on them to
speak truth, so business deals involving East Asians tend to rely more
on shared blackmail material, and less on getting drunk together.

A white engineer will cheerfully drink a lot more than an East Asian
engineer, but unlike the East Asian engineer, will remain well behaved
and fit as a fiddle, even though his ability and inclination to lie
collapses.

It is hard to get East Asian engineers drunk enough to get the truth out
of them, and if you do get them drunk enough to get the truth out of
them, they are likely to chuck up.

With less evolved races however, the worse alcohol affects them, the
more they are inclined to drink it, lacking the self control of East Asians.

Thus in practice, even in very prog San Francisco, drug laws are
enforced one way on whites, and in a very different, much harsher, way
on blacks, and that is the way the black community likes it.