[OT] I Have a Dream - Martin Luther King, Jr.

James A. Donald jamesd at echeque.com
Sun Jan 15 00:18:50 PST 2017

On 1/15/2017 11:20 AM, Cecilia Tanaka wrote:
> Do you really think that the color of a person' skin is more important
> than their feelings, ideas and actions?

By your deeds, you admit the reality that the differences between races
on many important matters are greater than the usual differences between
one member of that race and another member of that race - that in many
important matters the differences in behavior between one race and
another are greater than a standard deviation.

I bet you, or more likely your parents, spend a great deal of money to
live in a place where there are no blacks.

In America, nearly every white who can afford to, lives in a place where
you cannot go anywhere without a car, because fewer blacks go to places
where you need cars to go to, and where all the public spaces are in
fact private, like shopping malls, so that private security can deal
with blacks who act up.

In America, there are some hip white people who live in vibrant zones,
but they are mostly young and male, thus better able to defend
themselves, and mostly single, and thus disproportionately gay, because
they would not like to expose wives and children to such danger.

Under Obama, gentrification has been reversed by ethnic cleansing.

Recall that YouTube video about a woman walking around in New York city
and being harassed by males - "10 Hours of Walking in NYC as a Woman"

It would have been more accurately captioned "10 Hours of Walking in NYC
as a White"  There were a bunch of reply videos that showed that a woman
could walk for ten hours in white areas and have no problems.

In areas where there are vibrants, no white person uses the buses,
because a white taking a bus will be beaten up.

Remember all that stuff about sending black people to the back of the
bus.  You wanted integrated buses, but instead got buses with no whites.

If you look at black countries where blacks are doing OK, they have
simple laws harshly enforced, for example Botswana.  For blacks to
thrive, they need to live under laws substantially different from those
that enable whites to thrive.

This is pretty obvious in schools, where a disciplinary process that is
fine for whites results in total chaos and major brutal violence in
black schools.  For blacks to get an education, they need to be whipped
from time to time.  Any black parent with an intact well functioning
family will tell you that.  And that is pretty much what the Botswanan
police will tell you.