free speech - [ PFIR ] Protesters shut down Milo Yiannopoulos event at UC Davis

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Sat Jan 14 16:56:41 PST 2017

On Sat, Jan 14, 2017 at 8:25 PM, Zenaan Harkness <zen at freedbms.net> wrote:

> Lauren Weinstein shows his true "free speech" colors...
> once again.

​It's funny how time changes everything.  I won't forward them, but ​Zzz
was always sending lots and lots of messages almost licking Lauren in
public on this same list until few months ago, hihi...

​;)​

​I don't agree with all his messages and opinions, but I do love Lauren.
He's intelligent, clever and fun.  All Zzz and "Tramp" never will be!  ;)

Sincerely hope the Pentagon changes the nuclear codes to over 140
characters soon or "Tramp" will tweet them, hahaha!!  ;D

Oh, Juan, I didn't know what was the "turd" meaning until few minutes ago.
Eeck, disgusting word!!  #nojinho  (>.<)*