[OT] Anti Racist Jokes

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Sat Jan 14 15:11:55 PST 2017

On Sat, Jan 14, 2017 at 12:18 AM, Marina Brown <catskillmarina at gmail.com>
wrote:

> On 01/11/2017 03:08 AM, Cecilia Tanaka wrote:
>
> > #  What’s the difference between a ghost and a racist?  One is a
> > sheet-wearing spook who tries to scare people out of their homes, and
> > the other one is a dead guy.
>
> Sorry Ceci - this one is wrong. The answer is one bullet ;-)

​Hahaha!!  Thanks for the correction, my dear Marina!  ;D

Do you know which was the funniest thing that happened with me this week?
I received a racist private message, asking about the color of my skin.
Well, usually I am 'whiter' than Zzz.  My skin is, at least, two or three
shades clearer than his.  In Juan's country, they used to call me "Eddie"
in a hackerspace, making a fun reference to the vampire Edward, who is so
pale that 'sparkles under the sunlight', hahaha!!  ;D

Love you, muuuaaah!  Take care, sweetie!  <3

Ceci​