NNCP -- store-and-forward E2EE F2F network building utilities

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Wed Jan 11 23:19:38 PST 2017

On Jan 12, 2017 3:31 AM, "Shawn K. Quinn" <skquinn at rushpost.com> wrote:

> Stargrave, please ignore what this jerk posted regarding getting lost.
> You *are* welcome on this list.

Stargrave, you are very welcome here and I thank you a lot for sharing your
ideas, knowledge and projects.

Sorry for giving no feedback yet, but I am only a lawyer still learning to
code.  Someday, I hope to be more useful to the group.  Please, feel
comfortable and ignore the trolls.  :)

Please, choose your favorite subjects, cryptography, security, privacy,
coding, A.I., Math, politics, Ethics, etc, etc, and share interesting
informations, good and bad news, your personal ideas, curious
bibliography...  No limits, my dear, but I sincerely suggest you lots of
patience and some sense of humor.

The list has *no* moderation.  You are completely free to express your
convictions and need to have good sense enough to self-moderate yourself.
Or not, your choice only, but remember that actions have reactions.  ;)

There are some stupid trolls and a lot of garbage, but we can make this
list better bringing interesting considerations about relevant themes.
Believe me, in the middle of all this mess, all this noise, there are great
people hidden here, some provocative discussions and singular delightful
messages.  <3

I feel happy here, learned a lot of curious things, received great
suggestions for readings and made some friends who I love sincerely.  Hope
you have the same good experiences, but with less trolls than me!  :)

Please, feel free and comfortable to talk about everything!  Good luck and
be happy!  :D

Ceci