Astonishing Lie by Hillary regarding Trump "Choke"

Razer g2s at riseup.net
Wed Jan 11 20:57:49 PST 2017

On 01/11/2017 07:52 PM, Mirimir wrote:
> On 01/11/2017 08:08 AM, Razer wrote:
>>
>> On 01/10/2017 09:58 PM, [some random racist] wrote:
>>> I, and Darwin, have studied human evolution extensively and deeply.
>> Charles Darwin would spit o you for cherry-picking what he wrote.
> Yes, there's that.
>
> But also, he was also probably a racist. Given the cultural context, I
> mean. And in any case, he truly did know next to nothing about human
> evolution. Nobody did, then. So he was just bullshitting. Maybe trying
> to ingratiate himself to the religiously racist establishment.
>
> Anyway, quoting him selectively about human evolution makes about as
> much sense as quoting him about plate tectonics. He was a geologist,
> after all. Or quoting Ludwig Boltzmann about design of gas turbines.

Darwin is so taken out of context and disabused. For instance he DID
define who 'the fittest' were. Not the strongest or most ruthless. Those
who cooperate the best. admittedly that's a psychopathic strong-point.
Even if they don't have the same goals they're masters of the 'temporary
alliance' (the "B" of the ABCs of psychopathy, no "Bonds"). He also used
the word "Love" a lot. Something that psychopaths don't do so well.

Rr

Ps. I think this is whatsisname who was posting long diatribes a while
back Can't place the handle.