[OT] Anti Racist Jokes

James A. Donald jamesd at echeque.com
Wed Jan 11 13:53:32 PST 2017

On 1/12/2017 2:45 AM, Steve Kinney wrote:
> What a nasty little fantasy world.

Pretty much everyone who thought Zimmerman guilty, and pretty much
everyone who prematurely condemned the Duke Lacrosse team on the
testimony of a lying drunken thieving violent black whore who was trying
to talk her way out of a yet another charge of violent drunken assault
in a long history of violent drunken assaults and stupid violent thefts,
believes that blacks have right to chimp out on whites because all
whites are guilty of racism, believe that whites make Africa and Detroit
poor, and that if only whites were eliminated other races would have all
the stuff that whites have.

That was implicit in the arguments we heard for the guilt of Zimmerman,
and implicit in the arguments we heard for the premature conviction of
the Duke Lacrosse team.

Pretty much everyone who has been educated in Harvard believes that if
only whites were eliminated other races would have all the stuff that
whites have.

When Obama says "You did not build that", what near fifty percent of the
voters hear is that wealth just springs forth from the magic dirt, and
due to racism, white people get it all.

When the BLM burns down a supermarket that whites built and beats up the
whites that built it, and that supermarket is not promptly replaced by a
supermarket run by black women that gives out stuff for free, they think
that the reason they were not given a supermarket the way white males
supposedly were given ("You did not build that") is racism.

They are outraged and indignant that they do not get a new supermarket
the way that Obama told them whites got a new supermarket.

That is the worldview taught in Harvard, and its logical implication is
that all whites should be murdered.

Harvard, and Obama, preach slogans that like "liquidation of the kulaks
as a class" preserve a careful ambiguity between erasing white culture
and civilization, and erasing whites physically. Harvard engages in
symbolic acts erasing white civilization, but when these symbolic acts
get down to their vote bank, the mass of the voters hear Harvard
instigating the physical erasure of whites, that the physical erasure of
whites is desirable and morally right.