Do you have predictions about 2017?

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 11 13:51:05 PST 2017

On Thu, 12 Jan 2017 07:33:14 +1000
"James A. Donald" <jamesd at echeque.com> wrote:

> On 1/9/2017 8:44 AM, juan wrote:
> > 	Indeed. It clearly shows a building falling on its footprint
> > 	exactly as if it had been the target of controlled
> > demolition, something that EVEN the government acknowledges.
>
> It clearly shows the building falling beside its footprint.

	So tell me pentagon troll, did you bother to check the other
	examples of controlled demolition I linked in which the
	buildings fall in a less orderly fashion than WTC7 did?

	What's wrong? You can't handle reality?

	And did you post the link(s) to the video(s) that 'prove(s)'
	 this claim?

	"There is a video of the last couple of guys inside the WTC 7,
	"

	Where's the F U C K I N G video?