Astonishing Lie by Hillary regarding Trump "Choke"

Razer g2s at riseup.net
Wed Jan 11 08:23:26 PST 2017

On 01/11/2017 07:54 AM, Cecilia Tanaka wrote:
> On Wed, Jan 11, 2017 at 1:06 PM, Razer <g2s at riseup.net
> <mailto:g2s at riseup.net>>wrote:
>
>      We've been pitted against each other from ethnic hatred to
>     killing for 'beanie babies'.
>

> ​I swear I cannot remember it.  'Beanie babies'?  Are you sure?  We've
> been pitted against each other because a lot  - a looooot! -  of
> things, but I didn't understand this reference.  :-/​
>

> 10. Death by Beanie
>
> “In October 1999, Jeffrey White, then 29, shot security guard Harry
> Simmons, 63, at a lumberyard in Elkins, W.Va, a small town where
> people used to line up at 4 a.m. outside the Hallmark store when a
> Beanie Babies shipment was due. Police said that White, who later
> confessed to the crime, blamed Simmons for getting him fired from his
> job at the lumberyard. But the two also had a dispute over $150 and
> several hundred dollars' worth of Beanie Babies that Simmons lent
> White, purportedly to start a trading business.”
>
> —The Los Angeles Times, August 31, 2004

Read about children getting trampled at shopping malls and the toys
ripped from their tender little fingers, and divorce settlements
revolving around who got which stuffed toy ...
http://mentalfloss.com/article/66006/12-media-accounts-beanie-babies-hysteria-circa-1990s

Also see Reverend Billy and the Stop Shopping Choir... What Would Jesus Buy?

5 minute intro sequence, link to full movie:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4m_5qoeO4D8

Rr