Astonishing Lie by Hillary regarding Trump "Choke"

James A. Donald jamesd at echeque.com
Tue Jan 10 21:58:32 PST 2017

> >    Appoints a black ape Mrs Helsinki.  http://www.misshelsinki.fi/

> "Black ape"?!
> Like all the "Homo sapiens sapiens" of this planet, you have a strong
> connection with simians.

Some of us closer than others.

That all humans are one species is not a fact about biology, but a fact
about terminology. Darwin observed that differences between races were
easily large enough to categorize them as species differences, rather
than race differences, but did not want to wind up drawing an arbitrary
line through the Sahara.

The difference between spotted owls and barred owls is less than the
difference between whites and east asians, but they get a species
designation, in part because bird watchers are splitters.

> Did you already study the human evolution?  If
> you really think that black people are "black apes", you are a "white
> ape" and, obviously, not one of the most intelligent "apes" of your specie.

I, and Darwin, have studied human evolution extensively and deeply.

Charles Darwin optimistically predicted:
	“At some future period, not very distant as measured by centuries, the
civilised races of man will almost certainly exterminate and replace
throughout the world the savage races. At the same time the
anthropomorphous apes, as Professor Schaaffhausen has remarked, will no
doubt be exterminated. The break will then be rendered wider, for it
will intervene between man in a more civilised state as we may hope,
than the Caucasian and some ape as low as a baboon, instead of as at
present between the negro or Australian and the gorilla.”

Thomas Dixon correctly pointed out.
	“Since the dawn of history the negro has owned the continent of Africa
- rich beyond the dream of poet’s fancy, crunching acres of diamonds
beneath his bare black feet. Yet he never picked one up from the dust
until a white man showed to him its glittering light. His land swarmed
with powerful and docile animals, yet he never dreamed a harness, cart,
or sled. A hunter by necessity, he never made an axe, spear, or
arrowhead worth preserving beyond the moment of its use. He lived as an
ox, content to graze for an hour. In a land of stone and timber he never
sawed a foot of lumber, carved a block, or built a house save of broken
sticks and mud. With league on league of ocean strand and miles of
inland seas, for four thousand years he watched their surface ripple
under the wind, heard the thunder of the surf on his beach, the howl of
the storm over his head, gazed on the dim blue horizon calling him to
worlds that lie beyond, and yet he never dreamed a sail.”

People point out the great Zimbabwe as a supposed counter example to
Thomas Dixon, but gene testing shows that local legends that the place
was built by Hebrew gold miners are true.  Similarly the ancient cities
of Ethiopia - built by Kings of the line of King Solomon, with the
assistance of regular imports of fresh Jewish architects.

> Some people have black skin and it's pretty beautiful.

There are some hot Tutsis.   Mrs Helsinki, however, is not one of them.

If you look at Mrs Helsinki, and look at a hot Tutsi, it is obvious
which one is further from the ape, and closer to modern type human.
Which is why our government has been sponsoring the genocide of Tutsis
in the Congo.  Like owls intermediate between the spotted and barred,
Tutsis are an embarrassment, and progs need to exterminate embarrassments.