Do you have predictions about 2017?

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 9 17:21:51 PST 2017

On Mon, 9 Jan 2017 22:24:36 -0200
Cecilia Tanaka <cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com> wrote:

> ​  Hey, instead trying to kick my poor butt, don't
> want to help me with a future law, which will (try to) regulate the
> IoT in Brazil? :)

	I doubt I could help you. My 'law' might be something like

	"In order to solve any real or imaginary problems with the IoT,
	two steps must be taken :

	1) Kill all politicians
	2) Kill all the CEOs of internet companies
	"

	^-^  Hm, no that's not going to be popular among VIPs...

> I am almost dying with a pretty annoying pain, but these are the last
> days of the public consulting about this theme and it's great to have
> an opportunity to avoid more legislative disasters, brrr...  I need
> to tell you some news too.  We are trying to "hack" some
> institutions, which regulate the Brazilian Internet.  Political
> hacking, Juan.

	I know. Problem is, usually (or always) the hackers end up being
	hacked...

> Much better than kicking me is kicking other lawyers,
> less 'cute-cute' and colorful than me, haha!  ;)

	Some people don't like cats. Other people don't like lawyers. I
	don't know why some people don't like laywers =)