Do you have predictions about 2017?

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Mon Jan 9 15:53:52 PST 2017

Ooops!  Sorry, I tried to send a fast answer and killed the English
language!  :P

Well, you understood it.  Eat chocolate, walk around in calm and beautiful
places  (a park, maybe?), take a long shower, listen to some music, relax a
bit and after being less stressed, you should read the thread again and
apologize for being unfair with me again.  It's becoming a bad habit of
yours, did you notice it?  :((

Take care, 'mal cogido'!  :*
--
​"The future cannot be predicted, but futures can be invented."​