[OT] [song] Internet Trolls - The Musical

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Mon Jan 9 15:11:12 PST 2017

I don't drink alcohol, so I tried another kind of game with a friend
yesterday.  We should eat a little chocolate all the times when a troll
sends a message on the CypherPunks list.  Now, none of us have more
chocolate in our homes, I think I hate chocolates and the Bulding 7  (f_ck
you, Pavlov!)  and my friend thinks she has diabetes...  :P

The fun part is she also eats chocolates when I send messages to the list,
hahaha!!  ;D

======

https://youtu.be/_nS-QeM2ne8

*Internet Trolls - The Musical*

we are trolls we are trolls big black holes

instead of souls preying on the weak and dumb just for fun just for fun! we
are trolls online trolls chaos is our only goal chaos in complete control
we are the trolls we used to lurk by bridges stopping all who dared come by
the humans soon caught up to us and we were forced to hide but then we
found a place to go a place to grow to call a home anonymous, no rules are
set they call this place the internet . instead of trolling one by one it's
millions at a time a stream of endless victims this much fun should be a
crime we are trolls we are trolls big black holes instead of souls preying
on the weak and dumb just for fun just for fun! we are trolls online trolls
chaos is our only goal chaos in complete control we are the trolls say some
random human is deceased to us it presents a perfect feast and ooh
delicious rage or say we invoke a fappening before people know what's
happening we're gorging on all the lust and shame most anything's fair
game! but none can test the skill and wit or match the dark and soulless
pit of one who rules our trollish ring our fearless leader, our troll king
we are trolls we are trolls big black holes instead of souls preying on the
weak and dumb just for fun just for fun! we are trolls online trolls chaos
is our only goal chaos in complete control we are the trolls we are trolls
we are trolls big black holes ‘stead of souls trololololo… we are trolls
just one goal la la la la la! trololololo.(vocalise cont'd) we are trolls
we are trolls ha, ho, ha, ho ha, ho, ha, ho, ha trolololooooooo… we are
trolls we are trolls big black holes instead of souls preying on the weak
and dumb just for fun just for fun! we are trolls online trolls chaos is
our only goal chaos in complete control we are the… we are trolls we are
trolls we are the trolls!
--
​"The future cannot be predicted, but futures can be invented."​