Seeking for banking privacy for a US based client

The Janitor thejanitor at tutanota.com
Mon Jan 9 09:34:15 PST 2017

Hello cyperpunks!

I assist people in protecting their privacy in both the online and offline worlds and I had a request from a client in the USA that I cannot figure out. I'm hoping that some of you great thinkers here will be able to help.

The client is seeking a non-US bank account, preferably but not necessarily in Europe, with a bank that will allow him to set up the account with little to no document verification. I know this is a tall order and likely not possible but I am asking anyway. He does not seek to do anything illegal with the account (he wants to purchase Bitcoin and a few other things) but simply wants to protect his anonymity.

Can anyone assist?