WTC [WAS] Do you have predictions about 2017?

Razer g2s at riseup.net
Sun Jan 8 18:27:34 PST 2017

On 01/08/2017 05:49 PM, Zenaan Harkness wrote:

> Ground zero showed no building submersion:
>
> http://www.slideshare.net/HolyYeshua/solving-the-radioactive-riddle-of-9-11-a-simple-explanation-of-ground-zero

Didn't need to be 'submerged' just undermined. And We were discussing
WTC 7. Not the towers.

> Along with numerous reports of explosions by first responders who
> brought out the first survivors from the WTC lobbies.
>
> Thermite flakes in the dust

So? Thermite is mostly aluminum, or should I say "metal powder, fuel and
metal oxide". There literally thousands of combinations of dusts that
could fit that description, especially when mixed with jet fuel from a
disintegrated, partly aluminum composited aircraft.

> , explosions heard from the elevators,

The fucking building was creaking, and swaying in the breeze (see the
earlier post with the construction dilemmas posed by the WTC's
construction. High winds was one of the problems), and slowly
collapsing. and the floors pancaking on each other.

What do you suppose that sounds like? Crickets chirping?

> lots more links and info on the above page.

Anyone with a name like "Yeshua" is most likely a White Identity Xtian
and is unlikely to be providing any worthwhile information on the
subject because most of them can't even read no less subject what they
read to anything resembling critical analysis.

Rr