WTC [WAS] Do you have predictions about 2017?

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 8 17:37:25 PST 2017

On Sun, 8 Jan 2017 17:28:45 -0800
Razer <g2s at riseup.net> wrote:

> You're probably are racist enough to think "Sand Niggers" (note the
> quotes) aren't smart enough to coordinate an attack like 9-11.

	The fact that they can do it doesn't mean that they actually
	did it. You joo-amerikunts did it.

	Notice also the if 'terrists' attacks were retaliation for what
	you joo-amerikunts do all the time, then there would be at least
	a real, big, terrist attack every week. Yet there are none.

	What we see is a false flag attack every some years, to keep
	the sheep in line.

> Did I
> mention that 9-11 truthers are typically also very very white, and
> very very closet racist?

	that coming from a theocrayic joo  - did I ever mentioned that
	you are your own, sorry, self parody?