WTC [WAS] Do you have predictions about 2017?

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 8 16:49:59 PST 2017

On Sun, 8 Jan 2017 16:39:00 -0800
Razer <g2s at riseup.net> wrote:

> Because resonance is a universal physical principle. I have proved
> that (at least) the shock wave of a 255,000 lb 'tuning fork' striking
> the buildings nearby caused a resonance in the ground below which is
> mud with wood

	The only thing you've proven so far is tha you are either a
	literal lunatic, or a very trolling troll.

	It's funny how you ranted against 'science' a while back but
	now are vomiting a string of lunatic, pseudo scientific
	nonsense. That would suggest that every single word you are
	spweing here is...trolling.

	So we have magical joo-kristian resonance generated because a
	planet hit a building.

	But, the hit buildings didn't magicall sink in magical joo mud
	themselves. Another building a couple of blocks away,
	magically sunk after a couple of hours. Is that how magical
	joo resonance works eh rayzer?