WTC [WAS] Do you have predictions about 2017?

Razer g2s at riseup.net
Sun Jan 8 16:39:00 PST 2017

On 01/08/2017 04:30 PM, juan wrote:
> On Sun, 8 Jan 2017 16:22:36 -0800
> Razer <g2s at riseup.net> wrote:
>
>> On 01/08/2017 03:35 PM, juan wrote:
>>> 	If some sort of magical mud magically liquified under a
>>> 	building, then the building would magically sink in a
>>> 	pool of mud. Especially when there are 'a couple' of videos
>>> 	showing a building that indeed seems to be 'sinking'.
>>>

>> Ok class. Here we have a tuning fork (A440) and a glass of water.
> 	I know what resonance is, you motherfucking scumbag.
>
> 	Now prove that
>
> 	"the shock wave from the WTC tower hits liquefied the
>  mud, and undermined the (shoddily constructed) building 7."

Because resonance is a universal physical principle. I have proved that
(at least) the shock wave of a 255,000 lb 'tuning fork' striking the
buildings nearby caused a resonance in the ground below which is mud
with wood or metal sticks vertically inserted (pilings) and it affected
the building's (the piece of paper or stir stick) stability, and the
building we're discussing, already seriously damaged and unstable from
that shock wave, eventually fell down, sort of like the piece of paper
or stir stick would eventually bump the side of the glass.

No go fap yourself.

Rr