WTC [WAS] Do you have predictions about 2017?

Razer g2s at riseup.net
Sun Jan 8 16:22:36 PST 2017

On 01/08/2017 03:35 PM, juan wrote:

> 	If some sort of magical mud magically liquified under a
> 	building, then the building would magically sink in a
> 	pool of mud. Especially when there are 'a couple' of videos
> 	showing a building that indeed seems to be 'sinking'.

Ok class. Here we have a tuning fork (A440) and a glass of water. I will
strike the tuning fork against a hard object ... like Juan's head ...
(Get you hands out of your pants Juan and come here to the front of  the
class... Don't bother to wipe the stain on your trousers. We ALL know
what you were doing back there Juan) and now I will put the end of the
tuning fork I'm holding in a glass of water.

Even with the damping effect of my fingers squeezed tight around it like
you might hold your own cock when ur fapping Juan, (PAY ATTENTION JUAN!)
you will still see ripples in the water. If there's solid material
added, like Juan's teeny load of pubescent jizz, the net effect is a
lowering of the frequency of the ripples due to change of mass, but the
amplitude will approximately remain the same and if you let a piece of
paper or light wood like a chunk of coffee stir stick float in the
water, the objects will move up, down, and sideways, in relation to the
ripples.

That's your physics lesson for today children.

Rr