Do you have predictions about 2017?

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Sun Jan 8 16:10:28 PST 2017

On Sun, Jan 08, 2017 at 05:14:52PM -0300, Juan wrote:
> On Sun, 8 Jan 2017 21:56:35 +1000
> "James A. Donald" <jamesd at echeque.com> wrote:
>
> > On 1/8/2017 12:12 PM, Steve Kinney wrote:
> > > The official excuse for WTC 7's symmetrical collapse is that the
> > > side of the building /not/ shown clearly in photos was "scooped
> > > out" by falling debris.  (The photos I have seen do indicate
> > > substantial damage to the facade from falling debris.)  This is not
> > > consistent with a symmetrical collapse as observed - the support
> > > columns destroyed by the "scoop" provided no vertical support, so
> > > the load was distributed unevenly and the building would have
> > > sagged in that direction when it lost global structural integrity.
> >

> > I have watched videos of the collapse of WTC 7 frame by frame.  It
> > did not collapse symmetrically - it sagged on one side.  Hence no
> > need for any official excuse.
>

> 	Funnily enough, even the government psychos clearly admit the
> 	nature of the collapse, whereas James takes the trouble to
> 	blatanly lie for them.

That's "James" to you, thank you very much.

Seems the memetic is, if you -really- want to shill for da govt., ya
gotta have a middle name initial to sound more "formal" or something.

And if you're so bold as to actually use your real name, well tough
titties when Juan calls you out on your bullshit :D