Do you have predictions about 2017?

James A. Donald jamesd at echeque.com
Sun Jan 8 03:56:35 PST 2017

On 1/8/2017 12:12 PM, Steve Kinney wrote:
> The official excuse for WTC 7's symmetrical collapse is that the side
> of the building /not/ shown clearly in photos was "scooped out" by
> falling debris.  (The photos I have seen do indicate substantial
> damage to the facade from falling debris.)  This is not consistent
> with a symmetrical collapse as observed - the support columns
> destroyed by the "scoop" provided no vertical support, so the load was
> distributed unevenly and the building would have sagged in that
> direction when it lost global structural integrity.

I have watched videos of the collapse of WTC 7 frame by frame.  It did
not collapse symmetrically - it sagged on one side.  Hence no need for
any official excuse.

The building looked as if it had been chewed on by giant rats, with
great big holes all over the place, and was on fire, hence its collapse
is no great mystery.