National University of Ireland schedules 3 day conference to debate that Israel has no right to exist

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Thu Jan 5 18:55:46 PST 2017

Interesting times to say the least:

National University of Ireland schedules 3 day conference to
debate that Israel has no right to exist
http://bbs.dailystormer.com/t/national-university-of-ireland-schedules-3-day-conference-to-debate-that-israel-has-no-right-to-exist/75323
https://rehmat1.com/2017/01/05/irish-university-israel-has-no-right-to-exist/
The conference is organized by Israel-born professor Oren Ben-Dor whose
earlier attempt to hold a similar conference at the Southampton
University was cancelled by then home secretary Theresa May under Jewish
Lobby pressure in March 2015.

http://bbs.dailystormer.com/t/tom-hanks-jigaboo-granddaughter-reminds-us-why-race-mixing-shouldnt-happen/73915/102
http://www.tradyouth.org/2015/07/jewish-baby-boom/
“There was a time in my 20s when everything I learned about the history
of racism made me hate myself, my Whiteness, my ancestors… and my
descendants,” squawked Ali Michael’s Huffpo act of contrition. “I
remember deciding that I couldn’t have biological children because I
didn’t want to propagate my privilege biologically.” Ali was writing in
defense of Rachel Dolezal, and to encourage the creators and maintainers
of Western civilization to forgo reproduction by pretending to be one of
us. “If I was going to pass on my privilege, I wanted to pass it on to
someone who doesn’t have racial privilege; so I planned to adopt” she
followed with anguish.
This isn’t a question of cognitive dissonance, as some have theorized.
It’s not misguided idealism from the notoriously materialistic tribe.
This is Jews when they’re 2%, and don’t have the numbers to treat us
like the people of Gaza. This is the passive-aggressive ideological
violence that misuses modern technology, weaponizes concentrated
capital, and employs blackmail and guilt to convince and compel targets
of Jewish venom to gradually thin themselves out.
That is, until Ali and friends figure out the logistics on how to do us
like they did the women and children of Cyprus and Cyrene in the Kitos
War.