Why Fascists Have No Right To Free Speech Whatsoever [was - Re: free speech 'marches on' as they say]

Razer g2s at riseup.net
Thu Jan 5 18:06:46 PST 2017

Because they don't debate your position.

They threaten your life instead.

They have no interest in your position. You have no rights.

Kill them when you find them.

They are the human societal cancer they accuse others of being.

It's always 'those other people'. Then one day you're 'those other people'.

Rr

Shaun King at the New York Daily News:

https://twitter.com/ShaunKing/status/817129762724384768

https://twitter.com/ShaunKing/status/817033697627148288

> [...]
> justice works in America.
>
> This country does not need me to speak out on crimes committed by
> black folk because nobody in this country is held more responsible for
> the crimes they commit, and even the crimes they don’t commit, than
> black folk in America. Right now, young black men in America are
> incarcerated at a rate higher than South Africans were at the height
> of Apartheid.
>
> I speak out on injustice. What happened to this man in Chicago was
> terrible. It was criminal. I hate it, but guess what — justice was
> swift. It was miraculously swift.
>

> Justice is always swift and easy when black folk mess up, but you know
> who’s not in jail right now? George Zimmerman.
>
> You know who’s not in jail right now? The officers who fired 41 shots
> at and killed Amadou Diallo on the doorstep of his Bronx home.
>
> You know who’s not in jail right now? The officers who killed Eric
> Garner and Rekia Boyd.
>
> You know who’s not in jail? The men who murdered Emmett Till.
>
> Neither are the two white men who recently lured a mentally challenged
> black student into a locker room and rammed a hanger up his rectum.
>
> We march for them. We protest for them. I write about them and
> Facebook and tweet about them — because justice has not been served in
> those cases. It almost never is.
>
> Just Tuesday, a video surfaced of a police officer in a North Carolina
> high school slamming a petite 15-year-old black girl so hard on her
> head that he gave her a concussion.
>
> Do you think he’s in jail? Nah. He’s on paid leave.
>
> That’s always the story. These are the people and families I spend my
> limited time advocating for.
>
> So no, I won’t be writing angry tweets about what these folk did in
> Chicago. They are already in jail. They will be punished, I am sure,
> to the fullest extent of the law, but I’ve written about case after
> case after case of drug offenses and incidents of sexual assault and
> even murders committed by white folk where the system gave them a
> helping hand. The Stanford swimmer, Brock Turner, who was caught in
> the act of raping a woman, but spent a summer in jail for it instead
> of the 10 to 20 years he deserved, comes to mind.
>
> Black folk and white folk both use and sell drugs at almost identical
> rates, with the rates for whites actually being slightly higher in
> both categories, but African-Americans are sent to prison at four to
> 10 times the rates of whites for various drug offenses.
>
> Black folk are held super-responsible for every mistake and criminal
> offense made. We rarely have to march for justice in our communities.
> American prisons are full of black folk who are being held responsible
> for every mistake they’ve ever made.
>
> I have a childhood friend in prison right now, a good man, doing 10
> hard years in prison for selling weed. He was a full time barber, a
> father, who sold weed on the side, but the system had no mercy on him

More:
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/king-don-chicago-white-assault-case-blm-movement-article-1.2935825