"right" vs permission, to immigrate - "Japan: No Muslims, no terrorists"

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Wed Jan 4 20:35:12 PST 2017

On Tue, Dec 20, 2016 at 02:31:19PM +0000, Ben Tasker wrote:
> Or perhaps it's simply because Japan's efforts in the middle east are
> limited to Humanitarian aid. Makes it far harder to find victims willing to
> get angry at the Japanese when they're not dropping bombs.
>
> And "no terrorists" is taking it a bit far. No jihadi's maybe, but Japan
> has had it's own share of terrorism in the past.

Speaking of the middle east, a quote that resonates personally:

  "Every time anyone says that Israel is our only friend in the
   Middle East, I can't help but think that before Israel, we had
   no enemies in the Middle East."
   - John Sheehan, S.J. (Jesuit priest)

   URL with photo of this man and quote:
   http://bbs.dailystormer.com/t/retiring-from-the-forum/74918/115