Do you have predictions about 2017?

Razer g2s at riseup.net
Tue Jan 3 21:01:56 PST 2017

On 01/03/2017 08:38 PM, Cecilia Tanaka wrote:
> On Wed, Jan 4, 2017 at 2:26 AM, Razer <g2s at riseup.net
> <mailto:g2s at riseup.net>>wrote:
>
>     On 01/03/2017 06:49 PM, Cecilia Tanaka wrote:
>
>>     How many conspiracy theorists does it take to screw in a light bulb?
>>
>>     We may never know the truth.
>>

> "I like my women like I like my Building 7... "
>
> God, I remember I spent a good time trying to understand this joke the
> first time I read it
> ​, hahaha!​
> !
> ​;D​
>

> (the answer is "
> ​...​
> going down for no reason.")

Oh but there WAS a reason.

Anyone familiar with the 'underground' of Manhattan or saw what happened
to the Harkins Slough flyway on Highway one north of Watsonville
California during the Loma Prieta Earthquake could explain it to someone
who didn't have 'shit in their ears' and a mind full of shit to match.

> Highway 1 over Harkins Slough dropped 30 feet to the ground below
http://www.ksbw.com/article/loma-prieta-earthquake-25-years-later/1055157

The ground underneath it, right next to the slough, liquefied. Shock
does that to mud, and everything in Manhattan below 14th st is mud, and
a honeycomb of subway tunnels, boiler rooms, underground passageways,
and building substructures just as deep as the building are tall, and
the shock wave from the WTC tower hits liquefied the mud, and undermined
the (shoddily constructed) building 7.

It's really that simple. Even a child, or someone STOOPID could
understand it, but truthers are WAY beyond Stoopid... Mental midgets.
And they like it like that. Because if they admitted to themselves that
THEIR VERY WAY OF LIFE was responsible for 9/11, they'd have no way to
cope with the responsibility.
So they make shit up, and stuff it in their ears.

Imperialism 101: http://www.historyisaweapon.com/defcon1/imperialism.html

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/On_the_Justice_of_Roosting_Chickens
http://www.kersplebedeb.com/mystuff/s11/churchill.html

Rr