Do you have predictions about 2017?

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Tue Jan 3 18:49:42 PST 2017

On Sun, Jan 1, 2017 at 10:38 AM, Georgi Guninski <guninski at guninski.com>
wrote:

> Niels Bohr allegedly said "Predictions are difficult, especially about
> the future".
>
> Do you have predictions about 2017?
>
> Being certified optimist, I predict fuckups, fuckups and more fuckups.

"The best way to predict the future is to create it."

I love this old saying, but I don't know who said or wrote it first.  I
​searched a little bit just to quote it correctly and found this link:

​
http://quoteinvestigator.com/2012/09/27/invent-the-future/

I ​
loved this
​similar ​
version:

"The future cannot be predicted, but futures can be invented."

​Well, there will certainly be "fuckups, fuckups and more fuckups", but ​
"
​f​
utures can be invented"
​!​
​  :D

PS:  - Sorry, it's a OT joke, but it has 'cypherpunk charm'!  ;)

How many conspiracy theorists does it take to screw in a light bulb?

We may never know the truth.
​..  ​