#JointAddress (was Fwd: Don't forget to watch TONIGHT)

Razer g2s at riseup.net
Tue Feb 28 20:33:43 PST 2017

On 02/28/2017 07:47 PM, James A. Donald wrote:

>     Trump owns a golf resort in Scotland not far from my home, and he
> was speaking at a chambers of commerce meeting a couple of years ago,
> catered by students of the local cookery college, of which I was one -
> we did little canapes and nibbles, nothing major, but he popped in and
> thanked us for our efforts and said he enjoyed the food, which was
> nice of him.
>
> Trump made it a point to meet with the catering student staff to
> compliment them?

So Leon Panetta is local to my area. When he was congressman he seemed
like a decent guy Cared about fieldworkers etc. Who knew 3 decades later
he'd be running the CIA's dirty wars and killing thousands of children...

Psychopaths excel, like sociopaths, at attracting victims, and it's nice
about the shareholders not getting screwed. If all you care about is
your rich investor friends. Corporate raiders destroy the jobs everyone
else needs to survive. Apparently you don't work for a living or you'd
know that.

Rr