"Documenting Hate" Project

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 28 12:36:24 PST 2017

On Tue, 28 Feb 2017 14:31:28 -0500
Steve Kinney <admin at pilobilus.net> wrote:

> On 02/28/2017 12:09 AM, Cecilia Tanaka wrote:
> > "Documenting Hate" Project:
> >
> > https://projects.propublica.org/graphics/hatecrimes
> >
> > "Have you been the victim of a hate crime?  Have you seen others
> > attacked for their race, ethnicity, gender, religion, trans
> > status, disability, or sexual orientation?  Tell us about it so we
> > can investigate."  -  Peter Aldhous
> >
> > https://projects.propublica.org/graphics/hatecrimes-form
> >
> > https://www.buzzfeed.com/peteraldhous/tell-us-about-hate-crimes
>
> A crime is a physical act that violates the property or person of
> another by force or fraud.  "Hate crime" is an abstract social
> construct, where the /motives/ for crimes are framed as legally
> actionable violence in and of themselves.  Criminalization of motives,
> enhanced sentencing guidelines based on the "hate crime" concept, etc.
> does constitute criminalization of opinion and prosecution of
> thoughtcrime.

	Exactly so. It would be great if Cecilia noticed this point =P

> Criminalization of /speech/ our knee-jerk Liberals find
> intolerable has not yet been attained - but not for lack of effort by
> advocacy organizations funded by them for that purpose.
>
> As comments from racist trash in this thread indicate, the "hate
> crime" concept fuels the racist trash narrative

	'course, the left wing fascists from propublica and the right
	wing fascists like james donald are close cousins.

> by giving them a
> /genuine/ case of systemic persecution against "their kind" to raise
> hell about.  At least in the United States, Liberals care far more
> about proving their own moral superiority

	I think that one of the main purposes of 'political
	correcteness' is to camouflage the crimes of the 'progressive'
	'liberals'.

	Liberals are child murdering racists like any other good
	anglo-american.  If they want to ban things like racist speech
	that's only because racist speech is bad advertising AND shows
	their true nature.

	The US government and its supporters can murder people
	all over the world for fun and profit BUT it's important that
	their true motives (like racism) be not known.