"Documenting Hate" Project

James A. Donald jamesd at echeque.com
Tue Feb 28 11:56:45 PST 2017

On 3/1/2017 2:51 AM, Cecilia Tanaka wrote:
> The 'Documenting Hate' Project wants transparency about relevant data
> that is *not* known because most of the times are ignored or receive
> more make-up than all Hollywood actresses in Oscar's night.

We know this is not true from the huge publicity that so many fake and
trivial "hate crimes" have received, just as we know that no white man
has raped a black women for decades from the huge publicity that so many
fake white on black rapes have received.

If someone founded a "Documenting Hate" organization with a mandate to
discover bad things done by Jews, you know what it would discover, and
why it was discovering those supposed bad things - it would mostly the
same kind of stuff as you have been discovering supposedly done by
heterosexual white males, for the same reasons that you have supposedly
been discovering those things.