"Documenting Hate" Project

John Newman jnn at synfin.org
Tue Feb 28 04:16:30 PST 2017

> On Feb 28, 2017, at 1:44 AM, Shawn K. Quinn <skquinn at rushpost.com> wrote:
>
>> On 02/28/2017 12:13 AM, James A. Donald wrote:
>>> On 2/28/2017 3:09 PM, Cecilia Tanaka wrote:
>>> "Documenting Hate" Project:
>>
>> That you want there to be hate crimes so much, that you look so hard for
>> hate crimes, and are so thrilled when you think you have found them,
>> reveals your hatred, not ours.
>
> I can't speak for others, but I certainly don't want there to be hate
> crimes. Shining a spotlight on them is the first step to ending them.
>
> I personally would be overjoyed if there were no more hate crimes
> tomorrow and every day for the rest of my life thereafter.
>
> --
> Shawn K. Quinn <skquinn at rushpost.com>
> http://www.rantroulette.com
> http://www.skqrecordquest.com

Donald loves to play the victim card. Poor white male, my god it
must suck being the most privileged class in one of the most privileged
countries in the world..

Actually it just sucks being James Jim Donald because he's a
hate filled fuck with a shriveled little black heart who has no
comprehension of the need for diversity and would literally stomp
it under his jackboot. His only consolation is a bunch of parroting
sycophants (like that assclown Z*n) on his blog, all equally whiny
fascist assholes.

Fuck JD and his "poor me" whining. What the is this, a new
"pussy fascist" movement?