[Cryptography] Schneier's Internet Security Agency - bad idea because we don't know what it will do

Razer g2s at riseup.net
Sun Feb 26 19:53:41 PST 2017

On 02/26/2017 07:28 PM, juan wrote:
> On Sun, 26 Feb 2017 22:21:54 -0500
> swalow swalow <sswalow at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> What are your sources for these accusations?
>
> 	the source for the accusation is me, and the proof of the
> 	accusation is the chemically pure US military propaganda that
> 	schneier posts in his blog virtually every day.

You're supposed to use your critical analytical skills to pick the fly
feces out of the pepper. For instance William Arkin did some incredible
work at the Wapo before they ditched him, but in order to get the kind
of information ... to have the connections... you have to literally be
leading a double life, and it makes you crazy. Mike Rupert, author of
"Crossing the Rubicon" is another example. A former LAPD detective who
had been married to a CIA operator writing a debunking of the official
9/11 story.

He DID have the connections too. In the Forward he wrote about Navy
hardhat divers working around the legs of the oil platforms off the
coast of New Orleans fastening containers of herowhine to them for
mob-related 'workboats' to pick up and bring ashore.

I told my Mil-Intel connected dad that, and he just smiled, and
mentioned the name of the mobster who controlled the New Orleans docks.
He knew that was fact. Most people would think it's fantasy-fiction spy
thriller novel stuff, and walking the line between that world and the
rest of the world makes you crazy.

Rr