10 judges are nuts.

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Sun Feb 26 18:08:36 PST 2017

On Sun, Feb 26, 2017 at 05:05:00PM -0800, Razer wrote:
> Resources are finite.

This may be so in an absolute sense, as in "the amount of energy coming
out of our sun is finite, and the amount of energy we can tap from the
electrons and energy composing/constituting matter" is finite, BUT, just
like software today is essentially a field of abundance (unlimited
creativity/ unlimited combinations of bits or ways of conceiving
things), likewise tomorrow's 3D printers (and their counterpart
'recycling mono atomic deconstructors') will mean essentially unlimited
creativity in the combinations of matter.

Abundance is merely an engineering problem.

> Unlike human greed and
> obsessive compulsive accumulative behavior.

I agree that these are definitely not finite.

> ROTF suuuuuuure. For a start I predate transistors,

Note to Razer: do not predate on transistors.

Be an ethical predator, predate on vegetables!

[... Razer's "vicious midgeting" ignored]