10 judges are nuts.

jim bell jdb10987 at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 25 19:53:49 PST 2017

 From: Marina Brown <catskillmarina at gmail.com>

On 02/23/2017 08:13 PM, Mirimir wrote:
> On 02/23/2017 05:40 PM, Razer wrote:

Sorry to bring up guns.

>Um, Jim. I own a black powder rifle in a common musket calibre.
You may be misattributing what I wrote.  Others added to my original post.
> I've
put a slug deep into hard beech wood at 50 yards. The musketballs fly
even faster than the slugs. With a good charge the balls have far more
energy than an AK-47 bullet. ....but it takes almost a minute to load
and it makes a pretty big cloud of smoke.

My black powder gun is rifled - the muskets were smoothbores and not so
accurate so the range i can hit things is better.
Besides, "Your puny AK-47 is useless. So, we need