Google are f'ing hypocrites

John Newman jnn at synfin.org
Sat Feb 25 05:47:18 PST 2017

On Sat, Feb 25, 2017 at 09:57:19AM -0300, Cecilia Tanaka wrote:
> On Sat, Feb 25, 2017 at 8:40 AM, John Newman <jnn at synfin.org> wrote:
> >
> > On February 25, 2017 5:45:07 AM EST, razer at freedbms.net wrote:
>
> <SNIP>
>
> > Hey Razer somehow morphed into Z*n! Strange things afoot! Must be a full moon. Or Zzz is a fucking idiot :)
> >
> > Don't send email as other people, it's lame, and it defeated my Z*n filter. I guess I just plonk all of freedbms.net.
>
> Always said the guy is f_cking stupid and have no ethics, aff...  Zzz
> never was the sharpest knife in the drawer, but this kind of thing
> offends any intelligence.  :-/
>
> Ah, John, a few days ago, it seems Zzzz was stupid enough for trying
> to humiliate you saying he was more "intellectual" than you, hahaha!!
> The fun thing was the fact he wrote the word 'intellectual' very, very
> wrong.  Considering he likes to correct my English and searches
> impressive words on dictionary only to pretend to be an erudite
> person, it's pretty fun.  You know, English is the only language he
> knows and when a person is pretentious enough to say they are
> "intellectual", you think they will write "intellectual" correctly,
> hahaha!!  ;D

Lol. Z*n and his ilk often confuse their own hate-filled dogma and
their bigoted and prejudiced endeavours with intellectual pursuits.
I don't even fucking pretend to understand this phenomenon - I'm
just trying to get a lock down on my own propensity to respond to
such garbage. Actually, his little ridiculous Razer impersonation
was the first I've seen of ZZZ in a while, thanks to mail filters
(which have been tightened up!)

> I don't have the message to forward you, sorry.  Changed my filters
> configurations some days ago, and now Zzz's messages  (and his lovely
> mates)  are not sent to the trash anymore, they are completely
> deleted, so I don't feel any temptation of reading their garbage.
> It's OK, when he says something really stupid about us or tells a lie
> about me, I am usually informed.  Some friends have a stronger stomach
> than me and I love them.  :)

No worries, I don't even want to see it :)

cheers,
John