10 judges are nuts.

James A. Donald jamesd at echeque.com
Fri Feb 24 16:26:09 PST 2017

On 2/25/2017 9:57 AM, juan wrote:
> 	rand was an incredibly stupid cunt, Not to mention, she was
> 	morally despicable. That's why she stupidly lied about
> 	'businessmen', aka corporatists.

Hence the prosperity and success of Venezuela </sarcasm>

Who is leftists favorite example of a real life evil capitalist?

John D Rockefeller of Standard Oil, who reduced the cost of petrol to a
tiny fraction of its previous cost by improvements in refining.

And of course, their favorite fictional capitalist, JR Ewing of the
television show "Dallas" - but it was the real life equivalents of JR
Ewing that developed fracking, and without fracking, there would not be
enough oil to go around.

The reason lefties hate fracking so much, is that they were hoping we
would run out of oil.  Now it looks that we are good to go for at least
another hundred years.